Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

Av Gal Mana Izumi sings + new Asus laptop in Pink

Hey gal's

i dont know if you already knew it, but i just found out that Mana Izumi Sing's O.ô i just found it, and i think her voice sounds nice, i like her song "Black Butterfly" very much <3 ~ but the others are good also



 
 
it already now doesnt leave my head XD i love it, i wish i could get all this 3 songs, you can buy them for about 200yen at itunes store, but somehow its not working for me v__v annnd anyway here is 1 full song on youtube, and its my favourite <3
 
 


maybe some of you already know that my laptop broke yesterday so im writing from my old computer now, buuut there are not much days left till i fly to Japan, so i decided to buy a new one on rates >__< cause i wouldnt survive without a laptop in Japan without seeing my son & my boyfriend via webcam ;___;
acutally its a kick in my ass to buy a laptop now cause i need to save money for japan, and i ordered a new room for my son means new closet, bed, commode, writing desk etc. but i was lucky that i can start the rates in 100 days, so after Japan, and also its a pretty good laptop and pretty cheap for the things that are in. AND ! its Pink lol
so if any of my german readers need a good and cheap new laptop, you should buy this, i still didnt test it, but im sure its a pretty good gamer laptop. Plus i can Play Tera online in Nice Graphic now *^*





i have 2 Days left till the Furniture from my Son arrives, so i need to buy wall paint tomorrow, and i guess a friend of mine will help me to paint. maybe i will blog about it then ^-^

sooo im going to sleep now ~
please also dont forget my giveaway, and if you like it please share it on Facebook or on your Blog, you can also use this picture for it, if you like ^_^




LOVE


Kommentare:

Vicky~Jennifer hat gesagt…

Ooo I love Mana!! X3

Chirality hat gesagt…

You're so breathtaking beautiful <3 I absolutely love to read your blog, I hope you'll post a lot about your trip to Japan. ;D

rivriv hat gesagt…

She is fab ;3

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow, laptop before kiddo...

Inge Lakawa hat gesagt…

omg so cute >_< i always want to have pink laptop xD

do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Betty Lee Dawson hat gesagt…

Kawaii desu! I wish I could recreate that look! Anyway, your lappie looks neat, too. How was it? I thinking of buying the same brand. I think I will it for myself. - Betty